This is what Idaho looks like during the fall:
It was so nice to get out of the Antelope Valley for a few days and hang out with some amazing people! We arrived at Tom's parent's house on Thursday night and spend quite a bit of time on Friday hiking in the land behind their property. Once we made it passed were the fire was, the scenery was absolutely beautiful. Both Tom and I weren't quite used to the elevation, so we were huffin' and puffin' for the bulk of the way in, but it was so nice to enjoy the fall weather and the vibrant colors and enjoy our time with Tom's family.
I got a chance to hang out with my college roommate, Anissa and her awesome sister Corinne in Rexburg for a couple of hours. It was weird being back in the 'Burg. It was almost like morphing back to a former life. It doesn't help that Rexburg has changed so much since I left and I hardly remembered how to navigate around town. Regardless, I had a great time hanging out with old friends.
Then we got to hang out with this adorable little guy and be there for the sweet event of my brother, Jordan, blessing his little son. I couldn't be happier for Jordan and Kristin. (I just wish I had more pictures)
We also had the chance to celebrate my favorite person's 30th birthday while we were with our family. My family drove down to Malad to Tom's parent's house for a birthday dinner for Tom. We had amazing food, a delicious cake (courtesy of Tanner) and hung out. Unfortunately, I failed in the picture department here too, but it did happen, I promise :)






No comments:
Post a Comment