Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hot Date in Hollywood


Tom got some deal online where he bought tickets for the wax museum, Genius book of world records museum, and for a movie at the Chinese movie theater for $30.  We've had them for a while, but finally got a chance to take a day and go down there.  It was a lot of fun!  I had a hard time with the wax museum because I thought they were going to come to life...but I got braver as we went through it.  

Yes, Alfred scared me...

Nice touch, Tom.

Bond, James Bond.


I totally watched this movie for the first time this week.  They are huge!!

"Life is like a box of chocolates..."




Tom with his hero--John Wayne.

Its THE Duke!

Creepy!


Please don't shot me, Mr. Borne...

Where it all began!  :)

I guess the Mad Hatter needs to cross the street too...

The infamous Hollywood Blvd

After our adventures in Hollywood, we found this awesome lookout point off of Mulholland Dr, which apparently famous people live on.  There were some wicked expensive looking houses.  Beautiful drive too!



Then we ventured over the Franklin Canyon Reservoir.  This is where they filmed the opening sequence for the Andy Griffith Show and Nickelodeon's Salute Yours Shorts. Never would have guessed!  It was really pretty and a really nice walk.



I had some crazy adventures with Tom around, but it makes for really fun dates!!  :)

No comments: